For Immediate Release
Contact: Cecil Fong, email@example.com
Houston – January 8, 2016
The 16th annual Diversity Summit will be on May 6, 2016 at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, TX 77479. The Summit Theme is “Embracing Change through Inclusive Leadership”. The Summit Co-Chairs are Floyd LeBlanc, VP, Public Affairs and Communications, Centerpoint Energy, and Ping Sun, University Representative, Rice University.
Started in 2001, this annual Diversity Summit brings together people across all sectors in Houston to promote Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. The goals of the conference are:
· Leverage Diversity and Inclusion to improve business performance.
· Share diversity and inclusion best practices.
· Foster a work environment which enable everyone to maximize their potential.
· Develop professional and leadership skills.
· Build global workforce to stay ahead of the changing global marketplace.
· Promote opportunities for women and minority suppliers
· Recognize both Corporate and Community Diversity Champions
For this year Summit, we will have
Our Morning Keynote will feature Peggy Montana, Board of Director, Shell Mid-Stream Partners. Our Luncheon Keynote will feature Dr. Greg Vincent, VP Diversity and University Engagement, University of Texas at Austin
Continuing education credits are available from Society for Human Resource Management for attending the Summit. Conference logistics is provided by Association of Chinese American Professionals. Conference registration is $85 per person with discounted prices available for students, non-profit, and area chamber members. For additional information, please go to www.diversitysummit.org.